Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'll Bee Damned

I've killed three wasps in my home in the last 24 hrs. Of which, I have only been home for 12 of and 9 of those were spent sleeping. According to my calculations I have killed one wasp per hour. They were easy to kill, sluggish. Which I'm sure means something but I don't really care what it means. I just want to know where the heck they are coming from.



My aunt Diana almost died from a wasp attack a few years back because her japanese husband, who had seen the giant wasp nest, didn't know what it was, so he saw no reason to call pest control. I thought there were bees in every part of the world. She only survived because one daughter went running to the neighbors screaming for help. The other ran away and prayed.

1 comment:

Babe in Boysland said...

I've had sluggish wasps in my house too this spring. I also thought something was wrong about how slow they were, and also didn't give a crap. They were so dumb and slow my five year old started killing them.