Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Meet My Niece

My family pisses me off. Well, my brothers do. They all moved away from Utah and now each one of them either has a child, is having one or both. I am not a happy aunt. Luckily I have some blogs where I can sit late at night and read over and over about them and watch the videos. It really makes me sick.



My sweet little Olive Kate was born February 27th. I flew into Seattle to be with Dave and Shannon and could not have had better timing. Shannon and I went on a 3 mile walk (she didn't think she'd have the baby for a few days) and then she went into labor. Dave and Shannon were the best, they let me hold her whenever I wanted, which was pretty much all the time. I loved my time holding "Teeny Biggs". She was so little but STRONG. the girl was lifting her head up and doing sit-ups constantly.


Dan and Emily are having a baby in August. Matt and Sarah are having another boy in september. It's a good thing they are having another boy, I can't imagine what Max would've done to a sister. He would probably eat her.


I can't stand the thought of not living by these muffinitos. It's so much fun being a part of these little lives. Hopefully I can get married soon so I can travel each week to be with them.

3 comments:

Kassie said...

You are really funny..."my family pisses me off." I finally found your blog (obviously). I can't remember your email address. Email me and I'll invite you to mine kassieannie@aol.com

Kassie said...

P.S. Your name on my blog is
Hot, Physical and Single
If you don't like it, I'll change it...:)

The McKell Spot said...

I feel The same way I want kids so bad. what do I do? I want to be a father and take my kids out and go camping, hiking, biking, base ball, fishing, all of it the Great outdoors. and to be there when they fall and to help them through their ups and downs, smiles and frowns. I want to be their best friend and be a good listner as well as give advise when needed, I want to be a Dad, a Father, a Friend, and to go through struggles as well as the good times. I want to be there for all of it..