Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yes, Another Baby

This is where Sam Matteo's placenta was disposed of. I'm glad the room is labeled. You wouldn't want to walk into that room accidentally. Could cause nightmares. (I knew a lady who made soup from the placenta's of her children. And yes, she would eat it)

Sam was born September 9th via C-section. He weighed 8.15 lbs. When he left the hospital he was down to 8 lbs. Yes, his name is Sam Matteo. Middle name after his father's american name but translated into spanish.



As you can clearly see, Sam's father IS NOT latin american. Nor does his brother Max have any latin american blood.


Just a little FYI, Sam looks EXACTLY like his older brother Maxwell did when he was born. Although Sam has a more clement demeanor than Max did/does.




Welcome to the family St. Matthew. I can't wait to see you in October!!








2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Your nephews are adorable!! The spice of life I tell you.

Kassie said...

Oh My. What a QT!
You SERIOUSLY know a placenta eater? Cuz my crazy funny/smart dad eats apricot pits to help his alkaline (?) or something...My point is I thought he was nutzo and it actually improved his alkaline levels. So, I just wanted to know what her reasons (I hope there are multiple) for eating herself. I won't judge. Sh@* I took advice from a crack horror at a ghetto hotel we had to stay in once...what? Her advice made sense to me.