Sunday, October 12, 2008

Eyeliner Anyone?

This is my friend Danielle. She came to my house Saturday night to hang out with several of my other friends (it was a mix of three different groups of friends) and announced that she only has a quarter of her eyebrows. I never realized it but she was right! How could I not notice?! I spend hours hiking and talking with this woman and never noticed the missing eyebrows.

You can see for yourself.

Of course my friends are the type to jump right in and "fix" the issue (not that it needs to be fixed). Within minutes Danielle had a new set of eyebrows. (FYI-it was MY eyeliner that was used, yes, I have eyeliner---but no sharpner--I've had this particular eyeliner for over a year) . THe look on Danielle's face as she saw herself in the mirror for the first time with eyebrows was priceless. I've never seen so much suprise on her face (now that I think of it--maybe I have but she never had the eyebrows to show it). She actually screamed and ran out of the room, where all of us gathered and laughed as she said, "Why don't you just connect the two?"


1 comment:

Kassie said...

I never have noticed that either!!
Did she like herself with eyebrows?!!
I call dibs on getting you a eyeliner sharpener for Christmas! I'll even get you the fancy kind that is made for TWO different sized liners.
I wish Danielle would blog...she has the need to express herself as much as I do.