Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Some Little Jaunts

I have well over 100 cousins. Here are five of them. Christina, on the far left, is 17 and has been doing her public service by working on the Bill Dew campaign (I voted for him solely based off my theory that Christina would never work for someone she didn't respect. Her mother once told her in a moving car to take her crying baby sister, pictured second from the right , out of the carseat. To which Christina replied, "I will NEVER help you break the law." You can definately trust this half Japanese beauty)
Pictured below is the cry-baby sister spoken of above. Sadye and I spent a lovely saturday afternoon hanging out with Alpaca's on Rebecca Bergman's farm. They ARE NOT lamas. Rebecca has been begging me for months to come to the farm to meet Eduardo/Pedro because "he is so hot and young." So I finally make it to the farm and she informs me that she won't introduce us because I need to marry someone rich. I don't know how to take that comment. Is she looking out for me? Protecting me? Does she think my personality can only be with a rich man? Does she think money is that important to me?
I don't think Sadye had that much fun. How could you not have fun riding an Alpaca?

Breakfast at SIlver Fork Lodge with Daniell and Joanna. I wish I knew the reason for the look on her face (Bad food? My head is touching hers? Somewhere in her childhood she confused the command of "smile" with constipation?)
If I ever run away from home, this is where I will be.


1 comment:

Kassie said...

This is seriously wierd. A) We were just talking about Alpaca Farms and how you could make lots of money. So, I probably will own a Alpaca farm somewhere in West Virginia one day. B) So the girl I was talking to, Laura, husband was exclaiming that he wanted a tractor just like this one off the side of the road. This man does not know shish about anything outdoorsy, unless it's mountain biking on his $40,000 bike. Anyhow, the 'tractor' was a backhoe just like the one you are hiding in! C) Danielle does make that face for pictures frequently.